.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 01, 2005

One phrase drowned out the rest of the sermon Easter Sunday:

"Release to us Barabbas"--who had been thrown into prison for a certain rebellion made in the city, and for murder (read the full story here).

Condemned for rebellion, replaced by Jesus on the cross. It's the Gospel in one sentence!
And all this time I'd spat on Barabbas, hated him for getting off so easy.
Spat upon myself.

Thinking of changing the name of my site to something like "letters from barabbas."
What do you guys think?
--> Utilize the comments button by commenting! :)

Comments:
..should pose the question: Does "A drop in the bucket" have any cool stories behind it?
 
I like it. It has a very nice sound to it, and it'll make people think. although it would be best if they would ask questions as they think, which they may not do. So you may want to think about that. But I like.
 
well, it's done. i couldn't resist.
no, benji, there isn't really a story for 'a drop in the bucket.' it's just my acknowledgement that, while my words are only seven in a sea of seventeen trillion, they must matter somehow, to someone. :)
thanks for the input, y'all.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?