.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 28, 2005

Spring break came just in time.
One more day in Auburn, and I may have imploded.
Friday marked the first time I've been defeated by the Triple Lindy.
The loss, I assure you, was due entirely to extenuating circumstances.
I wish I had something more to say about the gap between by brain and my fingers, but I'm getting tired of thinking about it, to tell you the truth.
[Maybe that's the key: stop thinking.]
To give you a feel for the height of the past days' melodrama, I wrote in my journal Saturday:


I don't want to be strong anymore
I want to break down completely

He will rise again at Dawn.
And will I come up with Him,
or have I forty more years to wander?


I have plans for this week, though. You betcha.
1. smile
2.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?