.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

plug for Engrish

I'm not sure if anyone's been utilizing the links I've put up in the right column, so I have to give a plug for Engrish.com, because it makes me laugh every time I go there. So, the humor probably won't appeal to everyone, and I won't look down on you for not laughing. But if you want to laugh, know I'm laughing with you.

So, you know how people will buy t-shirts and stuff that have Chinese or Japanese characters on them, and we don't know what it says but we think it's cool? Well, they do the same thing over there with English, with some very interesting results...

Hilarity ensues:

Comments:
David! I actually used that link off of your site yesterday! I was definately laughing with you man. Have you ever googled 'all your base are belong to us'? Another translation humiliation, but great much fun. Thanks for spreading the humour.-Short Sarah
 
Engrish!!!!!!!!!!!! thewaywesee
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?