.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

How to live richly #5:


Don't watch so much television! Posted by Hello


I know I was just typing about the truths I'd learned from mass media, but if you notice, I could really only come up with two. Television isn't the devil. But it doesn't have much good to say, either.
Whoever said that religion is the opiate of the masses had obviously never seen a satellite dish!


[transcript:]

I'm bored. Perhaps television will provide distraction from my wholly wasted existence.

"Tonight! Middle of the road comedies created by mediocre minds, and then stripped of any artistic vision through creation by committee! And be sure to tune in tomorrow night, where real people compete to see who can be exploited most, and definitively prove there is no hope for our species."

"That's a mighty big fire where our house used to be."
"The fire is justice."

Comments:
yeeES! I knew I left those comics on John's door for a reason...

tell me. are any of them still up? obviously I never made it over to your house last weekend... I'll definitely drop by this time though. and I expect the comics to be where I LEFT THEM!! ...just kidding. :D

brother's love,
Lance
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?