.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Just as I suspected:

White Mage
You are White Mage! You have devoted your life to
making others' lives easier as they hack and
slash away at the invading hordes of Ogres.
Your kind and caring personality drives you to
save your comrades' skin in the nick of time.
And if they die, you can always just revive
them after the battle is over.


Which FF1 Sprite Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'm finished with finals.
I deserve a little mindless entertainment, okay?
Now that all this education business is out of the way, I can do some real soul searching.
Final Fantasy, anyone? :)

Comments:
*Using Force* You will stay with Xanga!

Lil Jon
 
David I am there! Final fantasy = love!

Ok, so not really. I'm glad to see you joining up with the whole blog craze. Methinks ChiAlpha has gone nutso, but oh well. Huggles and such!
 
Psst....David. Try World of Warcraft. Much better than FFXI (if you play that).
*wink*
Heather T.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?