.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Vision Casting

Hey friends (and strangers),

I've been debating over whether to stoop to this for a long time now.
I love you all and want to keep in touch with you, but it's hard for me to write everyone satisfactory emails regularly. This is a test-run at keeping everyone who's interested informed on my life's proceedings. Hopefully, it will double as a fun creative outlet for me and a source of information for y'all.
I'm flirthing with a love affair with photography, so I'm hoping to be able to share some interesting images. I've always had a penchant for writing my worldview, so I'll try to wax eloquent on the meaning of life when the opportunity presents itself.
This introduction may be superfluous, but I'm not sure that everyone is familiar with the concept of a weblog. I can post to this website (text and pictures and links and whatnot) absolutely free. It's the playground of this information-glutted generation. You can bookmark the page and check back every week or so to see what's up with David Lee. Or you can forget about it and never read this again.
It's your choice.
And if you're totally enamored with the idea, you can get your OWN blog! And then we can have a whole happy circle of blogging friends. But maybe we're not all that nerdy....

It's just that the world seems so big sometimes, and we all know the truth: It's a small world after all.
So let's keep it that way. I love you guys.
I hope you don't think I'm a loser.
:)
Take care, check back from time to time. Email me.
Love, david.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?