.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 25, 2004

Okay, okay: I take it back!

Sorry guys. (See post entitled "Recasting the vision")

I was in a really bad mood last week.
Too much coffee, not enough sleep: three major science tests I felt unprepared for, as well as a time-consuming out-of-lab project for my Clinical Microbiology class.
As I streaked my unknown microorganisms onto various selective media, as I learned to distinguish the difference between primary and secondary active transport across the plasma membrane, my life seemed to lose another bit of meaning with every sip of Taylor's dark roast (black).
I was irritated.
I missed lunch.
I guess it kinda showed?

I don't really think that sharing what I do from day to day is stupid. It came out wrong. And even if I did, it wouldn't mean that I thought you were stupid for sharing what you do from day to day.
I care about it; you care about it; everyone cares about it.
Maybe not what you eat for dinner, though...unless it's something new for you. Like sushi. ;)

I find myself lately being really outspoken about things. Things that don't even matter. If I'm not careful, this little weblog (and, unfortunatlely, innocent bystanders such as yourselves) could get a lot of unnecessary speaking out from yours truly. And sometimes, I'm guilty of sacrificing the truth in a statement for the sake of impact. It's an endearing little idiosyncrasy, if you'll just give it a chance.



 Posted by Hello

See: this is me ranting to a tree. (No one else would listen to my cause.) In this photograph, Calla Maria has just locked her keys in the trunk, the locksmith is taking forever, and we are an hour late already...FOR OUR MISSION TRIP!!!

So I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
Contrary to appearances, I'm not going crazy. I'm doing well. Better than ever, actually. I promise! I'll try to balance Nihilistic Dave with Breath-of-Fresh-Air Dave in the future. And when I sound like an idiot, please grant me grace and surf on by with a chuckle and a tsk-tsk-tsk.
I'd be glad to reciprocate. :)

I'm liking the Blogger thing that's beginning to arise. Don't let me ruin it for us all! :)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?