.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 24, 2004

For my friends who have started over*:

Today (right click, "open link in new window")
by the innocence mission

Into the traffic changing,
a good friend I have had.
Today, today his leaving
makes me sad.
My friend is starting over.
There is a trembling.
Today, today is trembling
through the trees.
If you see him there on your street
will you smile or shake his hand?
Today, today,
the brotherhood of man.


*Andrew, Jake, DaniLou, Adrian, Zettie, etc.
Stop and shake their hands. :)

Comments:
hey davey! guess who...?

and just whom do you have to thank for such good musical tastes as this? i would be amiss not to take some credit for this discovery...
do me a favor, por favor. buy their cd, umbrella, and burn it for me, since you still have the privelege of the 'rents dinero to help you out. i have the tape and love it, and know that you will, too. i am sick and tired of rewind/fast-forward! that would make my year if you did that for me! thanks, bro.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?